Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen is the world's largest lawn and landscape company providing lawn care, tree and shrub care, and landscaping services to more than 3.4M residential and commercial customers across the U.S. OneMore Nearby Locations »
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2521 Petty Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.A Cut Above Lawn Care Inc
134 State St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
4.Ardon Lawns & Landscapes LLC
long from ASCP|Year Established: 2005.
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.Newcastle Fence Inc
Lawn MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsFence Repair
7.Personal Touch Lawn & Pond
Lawn MaintenanceSod & Sodding ServicePaving ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
At Personal Touch Lawncare we are a company that values honesty and integrity in every area of our business. We offer a variety of landscaping services that are made to fit the needs of every individu
Local Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.