1.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Bowling Green, KY area
Animal Health ProductsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarians Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & Supply
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
2.Miller, Rodney R, MD
165 Natchez Trace Ave Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
3.Dr. Anna Miller, MD
3603 Woodbridge Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Millers Bottled Gas
110 Campbell Ln
Propane & Natural GasPropane & Natural Gas-Equipment & SuppliesGas-Liquefied Petroleum-Bottled & BulkPetroleum Products-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3031 Nashville Rd
Auto TransmissionAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Transmission Parts
My car was there for 8mths 1st time until it was fixed or at least so I was told. I moved out of State during that time. 2wks later I had the same issue again & the business advised me to come back to
6.Tim Miller's Automotive
1526 Kenton St
Auto Repair & Service
Quality work at Great prices
7.Miller York Properties
320 5th Ave
Real Estate ManagementReal Estate ConsultantsReal Estate Rental ServiceReal Estate Agents
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.