The Tire Shop
208 Dishman Ln, Bowling Green, KY, 42101
790 Campbell Ln
With a vast selection of tires, to a large variety of custom wheels from various manufacturers you're sure to find what you're looking for at the local Discount Tire Store in Bowling Green, KY.
2.Hammocks Discount Tire & Service Center
258 George Akins Rd # A
1315 Nashville Pike
You will never find a better tire service. You will never find employees who hustle as much in their work. They are great and with good prices as well, can't be beat.
B & B Tire Co
1240 Campbell Ln, Bowling Green, KY, 42104
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.