1.Bluegrass Oral Health Center
546 Park St
DentistsEndodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I love this dental office! They are very professional and caring, and I've never had any problem with any work I've had done. The whole staff makes you feel like family! I would highly recommend this
1785 Campbell Ln
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I went to Aspen dental for the 1st time about a month or so ago. I have always been very scared of a dentist but when I met Dr Stahl I was very impressed with him. He was so kind and caring as was hiMore Nearby Locations »
3.Barbee, J Scott DMD
1830 Destiny Ln
Great experience. It was my 4 year old daughter's first trip to the dentist and she loved it. She wants to go back everyday. Dr. Barbee was excellent with her.
996 Wilkinson Trce Ste B6
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Best dentist and staff in Bowling Green. Love love love them. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a caring place.
5.Allen, Mark S DMD
1716 Ashley Cir
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
I went to Dr. Allen a few months ago to have a possible cyst removed. His staff was so professional and caring. Dr. Allen made me feel at ease about the entire procedure. Throughout the visit we joked
6.Family Dental Care
725 Kenton St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
very welcoming, friendly practice. Definitely recommend!!
7.Morgan, Jeffrey DDS
1724 Rockingham Ave
Dentist in Bowling Green
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentist - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future