1.Nuckols C T Dr dntst
627 Eastwood St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I loved going to see Dr. Nuckols !!! He's a very sweet doctor & actuall listen to me when I said that I wanted more pulled than what my other dentist said I needed. I like it when your medical phy
2.Pediatric Dentistry of Bowling Green
1830 Destiny Ln Ste 119
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Bowling Green Family Dentistry
1025 Ashley St Ste C
At Bowling Green Family Dentistry we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment a
4.Allen, Mark S DMD
1716 Ashley Cir
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
I went to Dr. Allen a few months ago to have a possible cyst removed. His staff was so professional and caring. Dr. Allen made me feel at ease about the entire procedure. Throughout the visit we joked
996 Wilkinson Trce Ste B6
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Best dentist and staff in Bowling Green. Love love love them. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a caring place.
6.Elliott Erin & Randy DMD
120 Callaway Ct
DentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
My son had a wonderful experience with Dr. Erin Elliott!! Highly recommended! The staff is great as well, very pleased!
7.Family Dental Care
725 Kenton St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
very welcoming, friendly practice. Definitely recommend!!
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future