Serving the Bountiful area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.A & A LawnCare
1710 Pages Pl
Holiday Lights & DecorationsTrash HaulingGardenersLawn Maintenance
I had to replace the main sewer line going into my house which required digging up the front lawn so I contacted A & A Lawn Care about putting in new sod where the dig occurred to patch things up. The
2.A Cut Above Lawn Care & Fertilizing
Po Box 71554
Salt Lake City,UT
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
3.Park City Lawn Care
2735 Sidewinder Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnSnow Removal Service
If you are a resident of Summit County and are in need of snow plowing services look no further! Park City Lawn Care has been in the snow plow business for many years now. We are here to be the compan
4.A Cut Above Lawn Care & Fertilizing
1446 E Ascot Pkwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.A Cut Above Lawn Care Fertilizer
564 W 8360 S
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
I called A Cut Above Lawncare And Fertilizing because one of my Sprinkler stations was not working when I turned them on for the season. They came out the next day and were quick and prompt to solving
6.MD Property Services Inc
947 S 500 E Ste 210
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
MD Property Services, Inc. is a full-service landscape construction and maintenance company that has served Utah residences, corporations, HOAs and multi-family residences for over 24 years. We are co
7.GF Landscaping LLC
Salt Lake City,UT
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Water is one of our most precious resources, we'll help you save it. We work hard to ensure the job is done right and that your lawn is beautiful while saving water. Delivering quality work is our goa
Serving the Bountiful area. Contact Our Lawn Care Experts TodayRelax And Enjoy. We Do The Rest.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.