1.Homewatch Caregivers of Boulder County
2945 Center Green Ct Ste D
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesAdult Day Care CentersAlzheimer's Care & Services
SPECIAL THANKS: Our Family wishes to express our gratitude to Homewatch CareGivers of Boulder. In particular, Ulla W, Terri K and Shari G have provided love and care to Paul and Charlotte for 8 years!
5377 Manhattan Cir Ste 204
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMassage TherapistsHolistic Practitioners
Most quality alternative health providers as well as most compliant MMJ Evaluations in Colorado! Offering Medical Cannabis Evaluation, Functional Medicine, Integrative Bodywork and Massage, Shamanic H
5330 Manhattan Cir Ste F
Medical ClinicsAcupuncturePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Modern Traditions Medicine
2516 Broadway St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Modern Traditions Medicine provides individualized natural health care, drawing on systems of traditional medicine backed by modern research. We use safe, effective and natural treatments including ac
5.Chautauqua Health Care
2600 30th St
6.Allergy and Asthma Center of Colorado
3434 47th St Ste 250
Medical ClinicsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
7.Mountain View Dermatology
2935 Baseline Rd
Medical ClinicsSkin CareMedical Spas
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.