Serving the Boston area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Urgent Care Walk In Med Clinic
581 Boylston St Ste 800
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
Excellent care and personal care makes urgent care medicine accessible and pleasant. Highly recommend.
2.Polaris Healthcare Svc Inc
262 Beacon St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
3.Eos Health, LLC
10 Post Office Sq
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
330 Brookline Ave
5.Galen Healthcare Solutions
101 Tremont St Ste 315
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
205 Portland St
Medical ClinicsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMedical CentersDrug Testing
7.Visit Nurs Association Of Eastern Massachusetts - Main Office
259 Lowell St
Medical ClinicsNursesHome Health ServicesRetirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus
The VNA of Eastern Massachusetts and the Visiting Nurse Assisted Living Community are committed to serving you.Established in 1906 to provide nursing, health care and other support to underprivileged
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Boston area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.