1.Urgent Care Walk In Med Clinic
581 Boylston St Ste 800
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
Excellent care and personal care makes urgent care medicine accessible and pleasant. Highly recommend.
2.Long Island Shelter Clinic
1 Blackstone St
CYBER BULLYING AND CYBER STALKING ARE HATE CRIMES AND PUNISHED UNDER UNITED STATES CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS.Preserve evidence. This is crucial for indentifying the bully and making a case. Try to identify th
3.Habit Management Inst Clinic
99 Topeka St
Social Service OrganizationsHuman Services OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsClinics
disorganized ...long lines...confidentality is a joke here. I was there 2 years before I got a counseler.
4.Passport Health Downtown Boston Travel Clinic
18 Tremont St Ste 404
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Homeless Veterans Clinic
17 Court St
6.Marshfield Clinic Inc
2 Hawthorne Pl
7.Bless And Joy Clinic
65 Harrison Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.