Serving the Boston area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Highland Dental Associates
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
North Shore Dental is a full service dental office for the entire family. We offer all the basic services from check-ups, cleanings , full examinations, as well as orthodontic care and cosmetic dentis
2.Prudential Dental Assoc Inc
575 Boylston St Fl 7
this staff is perfect, they were so nice and I always get taken care of and they are always willing to work with my schedule
3.Congress Dental Group
160 Federal St
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsEndodontists
The team is always friendly,attentive and flexible with my schedule!
4.William Lee D.D.S Family Dental Care
383 Neponset Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Lee grew up in Chinatown, Boston. Graduated from Boston Latin School in 1969 and went to Brandeis University in Waltham until 1973. In 1977 graduated with his wife, June Warren Lee, from Georgetow
5.Boston Center For Oral Health
400 Commonwealth Ave Ste 3
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had an amazing experience at this office. I had extensive work done and was extremely happy with the quality of work done. All of the staff and Dr. were very friendly and helpful
6.Chong Doreen A Orthdont
128 Tremont St
7.Kim, Yong Jeong, DDS
1 Kneeland St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future