Earthworks Tree Service & Arborist
1509 Bellevue Rd, Haughton, LA, 71037
1.Bossier Lawn Service LLC
5838 Bayou Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Contact us for more information.
2.Puckett's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
Puckett's Lawn Service does outstanding work. I had lots of work done, shrubs trimmed, area behind fence tamed, and lawn cut and edged. They picked up all the trimmings and hauled them away. Everyt
3.Earthworks Tree Service & Arborist
1509 Bellevue Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFirewoodStump Removal & Grinding
Visit our website
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Going Green Lawn and Landscaping LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Keeping it Green
6.H & H Lawn Service
2960 Freddie St
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
7.Louisiana Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Our values make us who we are. We believe in treating every person with the utmost care & respect. We believe our clients deserve the highest level of service we can provide & that we have a tremendou
First Choice Lawn Care
9466 Paxton Rd, Shreveport, LA, 71106
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.