Hot Wheels Skating Palace
3000 Old Minden Rd, Bossier City, LA 71112
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
11:00 am - 11:00 pm
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Phone: (318) 686-6095
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Specialties: Buffets, Banquets, Skating, School Events, Birthday Parties, School Functions
Add Your Review
- DetailsEdited: 01/03/2017
We enjoyed going the 2 times we've been but the place smells terrible an is very dirty. Doesn't Look LIKE Anyone Is Doing Upkeep On it in the inside. It's to bad cause it could be a great little spot. The rink had pieces of debree on it which could of caused someone to fall an the carpet had mud all on it an the place had just opened.
The staff was very caring and made sure my daughter was ok while I wasn't present. Great people!! I wasn't worried about her at all!! Recommended
I had my daughters party at the bossier location. And Though at times it can be Hectic with all the parties and people at once. I love going to the bossier location. The staff keeps the place as clean as possible. The little brunette party hostess keley I think her name was, is wonderful. She checked on my party constantly while still doing 3 other parties at the same time. I love the staff and how kind they are. I love the family oriented environment. New skates are needed but I give it a 5 !
The smell in this place is repulsive. I am not sure if it is mold or stinky feet. This place just feels very dirty.
I love this place!! Every year I go at least 5 times! It's amazing and the staff are funny and caring!!
1. FlOORING CARPET-mold At least in the last year and a half the carpet has not been cleaned ONE TIME. Spills daily (food and drinks) have caused mold (black possibly). Babies and children sit and crawl on the floors. Can be cause allergic or toxic responses in children exposed and the staff. Also, poor air circulation/ventilation promoting growth of mold. HARD WOOD SKATE FLOOR-mold...Areas lifted possibly from old water damage from leakage resulting in floor not being flat, dangerous if someone falls and hurts themselves and can result in a valid and serious lawsuit.
2. SPEAKER- 1 of the few speakers is not properly secured to ceiling. Loose attachments. Looks like it could fall which would result in severe injury or death.
3. UNSANITARY FOOD AREA -staff cleans bathrooms and then works in food areas without washing hands or wearing gloves. Location is not cleaned properly with disinfectants before and after use of area.
4. FUNGUS INFECTED SKATES Hundreds of feet are in the skates and they are never sprayed with anti-fungal sprays or cleaned. Someone prone to infections such as a Diabetic or HIV/AIDS person, could get a bad infection that leads to severe damage or loss of a limb because their body cannot combat the infection.
View similar Skating RinksSuggest an edit