First Choice Lawn Care
9466 Paxton Rd, Shreveport, LA, 71106
1.Bossier Lawn Service LLC
5838 Bayou Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Contact us for more information.
2.Going Green Lawn and Landscaping LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Keeping it Green
3.Puckett's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
Puckett's Lawn Service does outstanding work. I had lots of work done, shrubs trimmed, area behind fence tamed, and lawn cut and edged. They picked up all the trimmings and hauled them away. Everyt
4.Earthworks Tree Service & Arborist
1509 Bellevue Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFirewoodStump Removal & Grinding
Visit our website
5.First Choice Lawn Care-
9466 Paxton Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFirewood
6.Louisiana Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingHydroseedingLandscape Contractors
Our values make us who we are. We believe in treating every person with the utmost care & respect. We believe our clients deserve the highest level of service we can provide & that we have a tremendou
7.H & H Lawn Service
2960 Freddie St
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Earthworks Tree Service & Arborist
1509 Bellevue Rd, Haughton, LA, 71037
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.