Boone Lawn Maintenance
lookup.freeweb411.com Lawn Maintenance - Call usTalk to us right now.
1.Estate Maintenance Co Inc
2260 Aho Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
2.Wendell Hicks Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Over 30 Years Experience In The High Country 24 Hours - 7 Days A Week Free Estimates - Fully Insured
3.Appalachian Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
I have been working with Jordan for various projects for my home as well as our HOA over the past few years.He is 5 stars in all aspects of his work. Great vision, great execution and great follow up.
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Grandfather Mountain Nursery Garden Center And Landscaping
11466 Nc Highway 105 S
Lawn MaintenanceGarden CentersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Welcome to Passion and Vision! Great landscapes take knowledge and experience while Extraordinary landscapes take passion and vision. Since 1976, Grandfather Mountain Nursery Garden Center and Landsca
7.Yard By Yard Lawn Care LLC
735 Bairds Creek Rd
Lawn MaintenanceHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving Boone , Blowing Rock & the Banner Elk area in the high country of North Carolina since 1997. We offer full service lawn care and landscape maintenance services. Including fall & spring clean u
Boone Lawn Maintenance
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.