Serving the Bonners Ferry area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Boundary Community Hospital
6640 Kaniksu St
HospitalsNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical Therapists
Boundary Community Hospital, located in Bonners Ferry, Idaho, offers medical services. It is a nonprofit hospital that offers various services, such as emergency care, radiology, mammography, outpatie
6619 Kaniksu St
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
3.Ace Elder Care
6646 Chippewa Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedHome Health Services
4.Aspen Personal Care
6745 Main St
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
5.Panhandle Health District 1
7402 Caribou St
Home Health ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsCounty & Parish Government
6.Schrom Therapeutic Home Care
165 Quail Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
7.Advanced Care Northwest
6371 Kootenai St
Home Health Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Bonners Ferry area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.