1.Naples Infusion Svc Inc
733 E Valley Dr
2.Collier Infusion Services
9200 Bonita Beach Rd SE Ste 105
Home Health Services
3.N C H Outpatient Infusion Svc
370 7th Ave N
4.Heath Infusions & Nursing Servicesllc
3009 45th St SW
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5.Access Infusion Partners
11220 Metro Pkwy Ste 31
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Heath Infusion & Nursing Services
471 Westdale Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
7.Body Infusions, LLC
Health & Fitness Program ConsultantsNutritionistsMassage TherapistsPersonal Fitness Trainers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.