1.Bonita Community Health Center
HEALTH Center Blvd
ClinicsAcupunctureChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Really good place if you need immediate healthcare. The staff and the doctors here really take care of you and you don't have to wait long. I highly recommend!
2.The Counseling Associates, Deborah Harrison PhD & Associates
27499 Riverview Center Blvd Ste 125
Marriage & Family TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychotherapistsPsychological Clinics
Our staff is comprised of doctoral level counselors who specialize in marriage, family, child and individual counseling and psychological evaluation. Our goal is to provide you and your family with th
3.Assisting Hands Naples.
10661 Airport Pulling Rd N Ste 15
Adult Day Care CentersAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsHome Health Services
Assisting Hands Naples provides in-home care to seniors throughout Naples, FL and surrounding area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional non-medical care that enriches the lives of our clients an
4.Naples Allergy Center
Suite 1103 2500 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
ClinicsAllergy TreatmentHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
8855 Immokalee Rd Unit 3
ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
Vava Clinic is the premier source for affordable and convenient healthcare in North Naples Florida. We provide compassionate, quality, and patient-centered primary care, as well as, walk-in clinic ser
6.Family Health Ctr-South West
11921 Saradrienne Ln Unit 8
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Barb at the front desk is absolutely horrible!Am leaving practice because of her. 27 min on hold then hung up on then 29 min on hold just to get another person. She is sooo rude! Dr.Esponoza was great
7.Pabon, Julio, MD, Applied Genetics and Fertility clinic
9420 Fountain Medical Ct Ste 100
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.