1.AL'S Lock & Safe
4811 Us Highway 69
Safes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths
2.Midway Lock and Key
5010 Texoma Pkwy
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
3.Midway Lock & Key
5010 Texoma Pkwy
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
4.Midway Lock & Key
5010 Texoma Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
5.Farmersville Car Lock Out Tx
4482 Franklin Avenue
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.JD's Lock Shop 2
907 N Tennessee St
Locks & Locksmiths
showed up in a timely manner and replaced our locks and made us several copies in a very short amount of time. Will continue to use his services.
7.1st Quality Lock & KeyServing the Bonham, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
Visit our website for more information
cityguide.CityGuideSearch.com Locks - Call usFast business lookup Bonham
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.