1.Richard E Berryman DDS
301 W Market St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Smiles R Us Dental Care
390 Railroad St Ste D
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental Clinics
390 Railroad St
4.Dental Excellence PCServing the Bolivar, TN area
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Special New Patient Offer. Our Gift to You and Your Family:
If you desire individual, tailored dentistry performed by perfectionists, we cordially invite you to join our practice. If you're tired of being treated like a commodity rather than a valued part of a
5.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
7.Brighton, DentalServing the Bolivar, TN area
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Established in 1984, the business offers General Dental Services.
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future