1.BioLife Plasma Services
406 E Elm St
Blood Banks & Centers
2.New Life Natural Food Store
451 S Springfield Ave
Health & Diet Food ProductsVitamins & Food SupplementsGrocery StoresAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
3.Long Life Ministries Acupuncture Wellness
2040 E Sunshine St
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersDay SpasExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsHealth Resorts
great place very very caring
4.New Life Dental Center
1881 E State Highway Cc
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
The dentist did good work on removing my teeth just what Isucks is if you have Medicade they don't cover dentures but cover partials was like wtf? And this dentist does NOT prescribe pain pills if u have teeth removed which sucks. But my complain is why doesn't insurance cover dentures because I can't work how in the hell can I pay for a denture?! So if u have medicade this is a good dentist just if u want dentures excuse me for saying this but your screwed, unless you make more than minimum wage
All the employees have great personalities and do a good job even with children ...
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future