Danada Veterinary Hospital PC
10 W Loop Rd, Wheaton, IL, 60189 Over 25 Years Of Personable Vet Care.
1.VCA Bolingbrook Animal Hospital
475 N Bolingbrook Dr
VeterinariansVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Click for Coupon
VCA is the ONLY animal hospital that I know of who calls you the next day to check up on your pet. The staff is so knowledgeable and welcoming. The most surprising is the animals that are in the hospiMore Nearby Locations »
2.Brookville Animal Hospital
764 S Weber Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
After a serious injury which left my dogs rear leg paralized,,and Boughton Square Animal hospital "Couldn't take him because they were too booked""(they weren't too booked when it came
3.Boughton Square Animal Clinic
491 W Boughton Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
This is a very caring and professional clinic which we have used for over 20 years. The vets are wonderful and treat our pets as though they were their own.
4.All Pets Hospital Ltd
200 Read St
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet Sitting & Exercising Services
Doc Navin has cared for all of my pets from puppy/kitten to grave since 1995. Dr. Harres has joined Navin and I am very impressed with him also. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly re
5.Aamerican Animal Hospital
550 E North Frontage Rd Ste 3
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet GroomingVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
Very nice....,affortable....patient and got my kitten in really quick.....only place i will take my animal's !!!
6.Sweet Laura DVM
570 Concord Ln
VeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Grooming
7.C D Bryant DVM
550 E North Frontage Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet Services
This office sucks!!!!! They do not return phone calls and they over bill. I would NOT recommend going there.
Carlson Animal Hospital
414 Lake St, Oak Park, IL, 60302 Where compassionate, personalized Veterinary care &expertise come together.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested