1.Suburban Counseling Associates
404 W Boughton Rd
Medical ClinicsMental Health ServicesClinicsCounseling Services
Is your marriage in trouble? Are you have problems reaching your child? Or are you dealing with personal issues? Suburban Counseling Associates of Boilingbrook, IL, can guide you through the emotional
2.Pro Med Healthcare LTD
550 E Boughton Rd Ste 140
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Equipment & Supplies
7530 Woodward Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
I have been a patient of Dr. Umang Patel for 21 years & he is a great doctor, he really cares & that matters when you trust someone with your life. I will continue to see him & I will cont
4.Senior Star At Weber Place
600 Edward Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
In our journey to find the perfect place for our parents my sister and I couldn't have picked a more beautiful loving atmosphere for our parents. Paula was wonderful and extremely helpful in answering
5.Community Nursing & Rehab Center
1136 N Mill St
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesDisability ServicesClinics
Community Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Naperville, IL, provides medical and therapeutic care in a professional, yet home-like, atmosphere. We specialize in short-term rehabilitation services and
6.Al-Shifa Health Center
319 Veterans Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
One of those Dr's who cares and takes the time to fit your needs, \r He's honest and treats you until you are better...no matter what it takes
1725 W Boughton Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Bolingbrook, located inside CVS/pharmacy #7168 at 1725 West Boughton Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury trMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.