Parklane Family Dental
3200 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR, 72903
1.Kool Smiles of Ft. SmithServing the Boles, AR area
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Made it easy to get all 3 children in at 1 time. I watch entire process and they took very good care of kids and kids liked it ,even the 3 year old.
2.River Valley Smile CenterServing the Boles, AR area
DentistsImplant DentistryClinicsDental Hygienists
The doctors, and all who works here are very friendly, understanding, and helpful. If you need a dentist this is the office to go to. The front desk personal are very professional. All are good with
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for KidsServing the Boles, AR area
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
Dr. Stan Udouj
520 S 14th St, Fort Smith, AR, 72901
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future