1675 N Maple Grove Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
I have lived with pain for over 30 years. Medical doctors say I likely have an unidentied auto-immune disease. Taking medications didn't help, but caused additional problems. After suffering for tw
2.Pain Care Boise
301 W Myrtle St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPain Management
This clinic is amazing! All the staff are friendly, courteous, knowledgable, and kind. Dr. Binegar is a doctor who truly cares about his patients' needs. He is an extremely talented and compassionate
3.Community Connections Inc
296 N Maple Grove Rd
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsSocial Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons
I have an adult child that is getting services at community connections and both he and us are extremely happy with them. I would reccomend them to anyone who has an adult child with disabilities. Tr
4.Intermountain Surgery Center
600 N Robbins Rd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I have had painful legs as well as other strange issues since I was three years old. I am now 43. Two years ago I finally received a diagnosis thanks to Dr. Knibbe. I went through about 30 doctors tel
5.V. L. Goltry M. D.
10480 W Garverdale Ct., Suite 806, Boise, ID 83704
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Several years ago I went to another ENT group in Boise and was treated like a number. Then my children's pediatrician referred me to Dr. Goltry and he was marvelous with my children. He's been our ENT
6.Sun Valley Skin Center
670 E Riverpark Ln Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyMedical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Thank you for being prompt, ontime, informative, and looking our for my best interests
7960 W Rifleman St Ste 150
Optical Goods RepairContact LensesOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
This office is very accommodating. I came in early one time and they were more than happy to take me in early anyways. They had a great selection when I was purchasing glasses as well. I'm so glad the
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.