Serving the Boise area. Meet Real Singles For A Fun TimeDating Is Better Here, Call Now!
1.Minuteman IncServing the Boise, ID area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesPrinting Services-CommercialSurveillance Equipment
Minuteman, Inc. is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and is Idaho's largest provider of complete security solutions. We at Minuteman, Inc. are dedicated to providing the h
8778 W Fairview Ave
Sound Systems & EquipmentHome Theater SystemsStereophonic & High Fidelity Equipment-DealersStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers
Absolutely LOVE Stereo Shoppe. Its been three years since their team installed a home system for us and we've been very pleased with every aspect. The price was what we expected to pay, but most of
3.Eye Spy Security Inc
4 S Mason Crk
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
4.Enhanced Telecommunications & Data, Inc.
2045 Wildwood St
Telecommunications-Equipment & SupplyTelephone Equipment & SystemsTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & ServiceTelecommunications Services
Enhanced Telecommunications & Data, Inc., is a locally owned and operated company offering telecommunications services, from small business to enterprise solutions, with a variety of services includin
5.ADT - Official Sales Center
2950 S Victory View Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home security
6.Mountain States Security Systems
11915 W Silverking Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Mountain States Security Systems was established in 1988 and is locally owned and operated. Our security expects have been installing alarm systems for over 20 years in the Treasure Valley. Mountain S
2748 S Victory View Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Serving the Boise area. Meet Latinos right now, try free!Prueba gratis! Latinos en tu area!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.