Northwest Dental Center
8300 W Northview St, Boise, ID, 83704 Gentle Dentistry For Beautiful Smiles.
1.Brad Robertson DDS
12055 W Ustick Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Robertson enjoys the challenges and variety of a non-specialty practice. He performs most dental procedures in his office such as extractions, endodontics (root canals), implants, prosthodontics (
7421 W Victory Rd Ste 100
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
It was great to find a dental office with staff so friendly and knowledgeable. From the moment I stepped inside their beautiful office, I felt like I was with family. My cleaning was comfortable (a
3.Hidden Creek Dental
580 W Parkcenter Blvd Ste B
Dr. Clark has been my dentist since I was little and I have never been disappointed. I go to Hidden Creek Dental regularly for cleanings and fillings. The staff has always been friendly and they have
4.Boise Tooth Town Dentistry for Kids
13014 W Persimmon Ln
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Boise Tooth Town is home to the leading Boise pediatric dentist, Dr. Rod Emory. With his team of highly trained professionals, your child is sure to feel comfortable, at ease, and will more than likel
5.Daniel R. Bodily, DMD
1003 N 8th St
Daniel Bodily DMD is all about taking the pain and fear out of your next trip to the dentist. Whether you're dealing with an emergency or coming in for a regular check-up, Daniel Bodily wants to make
6.Northwest Dental Center
8300 W Northview St
Northwest Dental Center provides patients throughout Boise, ID with complete dental care. Our caring dental professionals are committed to helping you work towards the beautiful smile you have also wa
7.Scott Freeman DMD, PA.
6363 W Emerald St
He is not qualified to do braces yet he does and he is very expensive (over 5K in total). Now I have gone to two orthodontist and they see a lot of issues with his work. I now have a bill for 4.9K to
Cost Plus World Market
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future