1.A Better Day Counseling & Custom Life Coaching - Paula Sharp, LCSW
1414 W Franklin St
Counseling ServicesBusiness ManagementBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Having Paula as a life coach really has saved my life. I was lost and confused, with her help I've learned how to smile and give life a chance once again. I'm confident and in love with life, I'm no l
2.Patricia Alexander, LCPC
410 S Orchard St Ste 132
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Everyone feels sad, nervous, or overwhelmed at one time or another. Maybe it's due to a crisis, change, or loss. Maybe you're dealing with stress, conflict in a relationship, or memories of a painful
4885 N Bogus Basin Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage & Family TherapistsHuman Relations Counselors
4.Jennifer M. Ritter
686 N 9th St
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologists
Jennifer is very unprofessional. She calls her clients at night and texts during night hours. This is not good when they are married men. She does not have very good marriage values. She will be repor
5.Warm Springs Counseling Ctr
740 E Warm Springs Ave
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychologistsSocial Workers
Located in Boise, Idaho, the Warm Springs Counseling Center offers mental health and counseling services for low-income families and children. The Center provides art and play therapy techniques for c
6.Megan Linz Counseling P
6654 W Tobi Dr
Explainplease.com 30 year in BoiseTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.