1556 Ocean Ave Ste 5
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Lawn And Turf Sprinkle
390 Knickerbocker Ave Ste 10
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Green Side-Up Lawn Care Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
4.Ultra Green Lawn Care
820 Walnut Ave
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
5.Shafiroff Race Engines
35 Davinci Dr Ste A
Gasoline EnginesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesLawn Mowers
6.Atlantic Tree & Lawn Svc Inc
1430 Church St Unit J
ArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLawn Maintenance
7.Complete Small Engine
339 Knickerbocker Ave
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingLawn Mowers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.