1.Midas Muffler & Brake Shops
9131 Highway 278 E
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
I went to this shop because I thought I needed a new muffler or that I had a rear end problem. I told this to the writer at the front desk. The tech to it for a test. He then came back with the r
2.Midas Auto Service Experts
422 W Pike St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Transmission
Visit Midas in Lawrenceville located at 422 West Pike Street for complete auto care for your vehicle. Visit us for regular maintenance visits, a routine oil change, new tires, or repair services on yo
3.Midas Auto Service Experts
3150 Main St W
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
4.Midas Auto Service Experts
2312 Browns Bridge Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionAuto Oil & Lube
5.Midas Auto Service Experts
9131 Highway 278 E
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
I been taking my cars to midas the last 3 years. the last 3 times I had to take my vehicle back for simple things like i Got my radiator flushed and the correct amount was not put in. coolant light c
6.Midas Auto Service & Tires
9123 Highway 278 E
Auto Repair & Service
7.Midas Auto Service Experts
1998 Old West Broad St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust Systems
This Midas is NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. The phone number has also been re-assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.