1.Walk-Ons Bistreaux and Bar
69896 Stirling Blvd
2.Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana
409 Avenue F
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Washington Community Health Center
2807 S Columbia St
Health Maintenance OrganizationsClinicsMedical CentersMedical Clinics More Info
4.Sears Appliance Repair
Major AppliancesWashers & Dryers Service & RepairLawn MowersExercising Equipment-Service & Repair
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
5.Heinsz Services Inc
23142 Highway 40
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial
Reliable and honest!
6.Picayune Eye Clinic
908 Sixth Ave
ClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Picayune General Dentistry Inc
500 Goodyear Blvd
Please contact us for more information!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.