Boudreax's Automotive Care
Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans, LA, 70119
1.O'Brien Cooper Tire and Muffler
706 Avenue F
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
i highly recommend O'Brien Cooper for all of your automotive needs. they focus mainly on tires and mufflers, but they also do other things such as oil changes. theyre a small, local business. service
2.Magic City Tire
923 Columbia St
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Excellent automotive SERVICE. The know how and ability to get the job done right the first time. There mechanics are too notch in the automotive industry.
526 Columbia St
4.Get Tire'd Up
653 Shriners Dr
5.Get Tire'd Up
14263 Highway 21 S
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
102 Cumberland St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Bogalusa O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional par
7.Magic City Auto Works
130 Richmond St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Delta World Tire Company
3639 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA, 70002
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.