1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Texas Tree Service
2105 Memorial Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsStump Removal & Grinding
Texas Tree Service has been proudly servicing the Hill County for over 36 years. Our staff is professional, safe, neat and dependable.We have some of the largest equipment in the Hill Country and a tr
5.Master Care Landscaping Inc
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Master Care Landscaping is a full service landscaping, tree trimming and lawn maintenance company serving the Bulverde, Spring Branch, Boerne, Canyon Lake and surrounding areas. Master Care Landscapin
6.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
7.Make It Green Irrigation & LandscapingServing the Boerne, TX area
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
They really do go the extra mile! Make sure to call these guys if your yard needs any Irrigation or landscaping!
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.