Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Boca Raton area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
1.United Healthcare Service Line
7181 Tam Oshanter Blvd
Health InsuranceLong Term Care InsuranceLife InsuranceWorkers Compensation & Disability Insurance
7301 Wiles Rd Ste 107
No Internet Heading Assigned
545 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Health InsuranceInsuranceLife InsuranceWorkers Compensation & Disability Insurance
1116 SW 22nd Ter
350 Fairmont Way
6.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Boca Raton, FL area
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHealth InsuranceSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHospitalization, Medical & Surgical Plans
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
7.First United Health Insurance
500 NE Spanish River Blvd Ste 15
Serving the Boca Raton area. Call Now For Health Insurance!Find The Right Plan For You!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.