1.Soloway-Simon, Deanna, MD
3501 Johnson St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Mark S Soloway MD
20801 Biscayne Blvd Ste 203
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons
3.HealthSmart M.D., Stephen Silver M.D.
98 S Federal Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons
HealthSmart M.D. is a private medical practice which offers Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Health and Wellness Programs, and Preventative Medicine by integrating Traditional and Holistic Medicine. Our
4.Schaeffer, Steven MD,Abfm
7301 W Palmetto Park Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Dr. Steven D Needell, MD
800 Meadows Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
6.Dr. Stephen Servoss, MD
1000 NW 9th Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
After waiting for results from a heart monitor that little prik stood outside my "inner waiting room" - yelling at a nurse, saying, "I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE ELSE TODAY". (Clearly heard
7.Steven A Pollack MD Facc
1500 NW 10th Ave Ste 103
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiologist and Internist in Boca Raton.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.