Local Lawn Maintenance
Lookup.Local.com Discounts today Lawn MaintenanceCall now for a discount.
1.Ciao Bella Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Good Company!!! I highly reccomend them!!
2.Terminate Termite and Pest Control
1560 SW 4th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Your home may be the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Although the process is very exciting it quickly becomes overwhelming. While the home you have selected may appear to be just what you’re look
3.Guaranteed Pest Solutions
9584 Tavernier Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
I was so used to the monthly treatments that didn't even really get the job done. Ever since guaranteed has done my pest control I have only had to make two appointments a year and never see live bugs
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Integrated Plant Management Inc
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialPest Control Services
6.Verdul Landscaping & Lawn Service Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
7.Patrick ExterminatingServing the Boca Raton, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
$25 Off Request a FREE Estimate
At Patrick Exterminating we take the approach that most insects which cause a homeowner distress originate from the outside. Therefore, our household pest control concentrates more on exterior applica
Local Lawn Maintenance
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.