1.Asian Integrative Medicine Inc
2298 NW 2nd Ave Ste 16
Physicians & Surgeons, AcupuncturePhysicians & Surgeons
Micro-Current "Lunchtime Lift"
Acupuncture and Medical qigong office allows you the time necessary to relax and restore while addressing your health concerns.
2.Integrated Holistic Medicine
2300 Glades Rd Ste W
AcupunctureHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Acupuncture helps me to release muscle tension on my lower back. I have been to a few acupuncture clinics but the treatment that I got from IHM is the best. The practitioners pay attention to every si
3.Deerfield Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine
811 SE 8th Ave
4.Integrated Mobile Veterinary Medicine
515 W Mango St
Pet ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty Services
Full service animal hospital
5.Palm Beach Integrative Medicine
4101 NW 4th St Ste 211
6.Plantation Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine
7501 NW 4th St Ste 107
AcupunctureHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain Management
After multiple chiropractors and physical therapists, Dr Fiorani was able to help me within two treatments for my back pain.Free valet parking, clean and peaceful office, and excellent customer servic
7.Integrated Mind Medicine
1946 Tyler St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.