1.Metaldetector.ComServing the Boardman, OH area
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMetal Detecting Equipment
Take $5 off your online purchase of $50 or more.
What a great company. I want to thank Bill Ladd and Daniel in product support. Both make sure I would be happy. First off, around a week ago I called in to order a Tesoro DeLeon, the MD I wanted. A
2.Black Jacks Metal Detectors & Mining EquipmentServing the Boardman, OH area
Mining Equipment & SuppliesMetal Detecting EquipmentPrecious MetalsCoin Dealers & Supplies
Renters and buyers beware! I needed to rent a metal detector in San diego to help find a lost wedding ring for a friend. Jack scarcely responded many days too late with a Pricey shipping fee from B
3.Treasured Moments Bridal & Prom
80 Boardman Poland Rd
Bridal ShopsFormal Wear Rental & SalesTuxedosBoutique Items
4.Angie's Little Treasures Childcare
4590 Montrose Ave
Day Care Centers & NurseriesChild Care
5.The Treasure Chest
3510 South Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Treasured Moments DVD
46 N Anderson Rd
Wedding Photography & VideographyAudio-Visual Creative ServicesVideo Production ServicesWedding Supplies & Services
7.Treasured Moments DVD
46 N Meridian Rd
Video Production ServicesPortrait PhotographersPhotography & VideographyWedding Photography & Videography
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.