www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
7401 Market St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.R & J's Tire
5079 Middletown Rd E
Contact Us for Information
3.Chuck's West Side Recyclers
1849 Waverly Ave
Scrap MetalsTire DealersMetalsRecycling Centers
the place is terrible and you can bet you will get ripped off.
366 W Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car DealersUsed Car Dealers
My expereice at your service department was above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so very much for your kindness and great service. I'm used to being ignored and given an attitude when gettingMore Nearby Locations »
4340 Boardman Canfield Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersNew Car DealersTire Dealers
Mercedes Benz Repair and Service
6.Giura Auto Service
1757 E Midlothian Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Electric Service
7.RT Tire Company Inc.
6999 Market Street
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile AccessoriesWheels
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.