Joseph A Mika DDS
3700 Stutz Dr, Canfield, OH, 44406
1.Thomas G Bowser III DDS
7240 Glenwood Ave
I highly recommend Thomas G Bowser III DDS. He is a great dentist.
1320 Boardman Poland Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Brunetti Donald J DDS Inc
5671 Mahoning Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The dental office that takes away the fear. .....Everybody knows your name...... Very professional doctor and staff. Clean environment..... Helped me to understand my insurance coverage......Worked
4.DeGenova Mark D DDS
4530 Youngstown Poland Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Joseph A Mika DDS
3700 Stutz Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
We are proud to offer the best quality care in family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. We offer a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of the individual patient. We pride ourselves on our
6.Logan Jeffrey C DDS
124 S Main St
7.Fitzgerald, Lori A DDS LLC
5711 Shields Rd
Dr. Fitzgerald strongly believes in continuing education and is committed to providing the most up-to-date treatment available. She has a strong background in all areas and concepts of general dentist
Jones Mark DMD
8799 E Market St, Warren, OH, 44484
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future