Serving the Boardman area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Hampton Woods Nursing Center
1525 E Western Reserve Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I have been to Hampton Woods (2) times this year. 1st total knee replacement recovery rehabilitation & 2nd IV treatment for Ostomylitis & Tissue Disease 6weeks of IV meds (amazing doctors- Dr. Yannucc
2.Austin Woods Nursing Center
4780 Kirk Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRehabilitation Services
Located in Austintown, Ohio, Austin Woods Nursing Center is part of the family owned and operated group, Woodlands Family Care Centers, which is made up of AustinWoods, HamptonWoods, Woodlands Assiste
3.Shepherd Of The Valley
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses Registries
"A NAME YOU'VE TRUSTED FOR DECADES"
4.A Loving Hands Home Care & Companion Care
4179 Nottingham Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesNursesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Services
Lowest price and best service! Kathy couldn't have been nicer and more informative! Took care of my daughter.
5.Valley Home Health Care
755 Boardman Canfield Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHealth Maintenance OrganizationsHealth Insurance
* Please Visit Our Website For More Information
6.Woodlands Assisted Living at Hampton Woods
1525 E Western Reserve Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Extremely disappointed and concerned that the Woodlands is in business. Unprofessional and very understaffed. I can only assume this is acceptable only because it's in Youngstown. I do not recommen
7.Inn At Christine Valley
3150 S Schenley Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
The Inn at Christine Valley is a high-quality residential style facility enabling residents to live to their highest potential, with maximum freedom and independence. It is full-service assisted livin
A Place For Mom
Serving the Boardman area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.