1.Ascent Children's Health Services Of Blytheville
1510 Byrum Rd
Medical ClinicsMental Health ServicesHospitalsMental Health Clinics & Information
Ascent Children's Health Services, also known as Child and Youth Pediatric Day Clinics and Pediatric Specialty Care, provides developmental early intervention day treatment services to children, adole
2.Great River Medical Clinic
1100 Medical Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Nephrology Associates of Blytheville
1409 E Moultrie Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
4.Healthy Partners & Affiliate Of East Arkansas Family Health Center
4102 Memorial Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
5.Mid-South Health Service Inc
209 S Lockard St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMedical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
It easy to use and quick real simple i love to have this application AT first I was wondering if I could do this but it is pretty e
6.Great River Charitable Clinic
33 Arkansas St
7.Foot Health Specialists
511 N 6th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.