1.Higginbotham, Todd, DDS
3710 E Main St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
2.Higginbotham Family Dental
3710 E Main St Ste K
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
*Knowledgeable Staff with Personalized Service *Using the Latest Dental Technology *Anxiety Free Dentistry Through Reduced Sound Drills *Nitrous Oxide *Conscious Sedation Dentistry *Insurance Accepted
3.Higginbotham Family Dental
126 S Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Higginbotham Family Dental
703 1st St
Great place! The whole staff was super helpful and friendly! They all were very honest and professional.
5.Higginbotham Mary Jo
3448 W State Highway 118
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future