1.Terry Karmel LMFT
10 Palmetto Way
2.Robin E Dennis, Other
4819 Bluffton Pkwy Ste 303
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
7 Simmonsville Rd
4.Jodi Calfee Watts, MA, LPC, NCC
23 Plantation Park Dr
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
5.Page, Dawn L
29 Plantation Park Dr
29 Lakes Xing
7.Guffey, Margaret M
2 Double Eagle Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.