Call A Pro
Serving the Bluff City area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.Jefferson Lock And SafeServing the Bluff City, TN area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
4.Access UnlimitedServing the Bluff City, TN area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! They were to me in no time. It was almost 10pm and raining yet the man never said a word about it he had my jeep unlocked in under 10 minutes! This is the only service I will
5.Town & Country Lock And KeyServing the Bluff City, TN area
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
6.Delta LocksmithServing the Bluff City, TN area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGarage Doors & Openers
FREE On-Site Estimate+2more
We were moving into a new house. We called and he was there in an hour. We needed every door done. So awesome he made them all the same key! No big bundle of keys for storm doors, garage, front a
7.Jim's Lock & KeyServing the Bluff City, TN area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Absolutely the BEST!! Fast response time, reasonable prices, great, friendly, professional service!! Would definitely recommend!!
Jerry's 24 Hr. Locksmith Service
402 Chapman St, Johnson City, TN, 37604 We'll Change Your Locks 24/7.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.