Axis Mental Health
Serving the Bluefield area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Mercer Health Right
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Digestive Health Svc PLLC
500 Cherry St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Blue Ridge Ent
510 Cherry St Ste 205
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology
4.Southern Highlands Community Health Center
611 Shenandoah Ave
5.Dermatology Clinics Of Southwest Virginias
551 Airport Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Princeton Health Care
315 Courthouse Rd
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinics
Princeton Health Care Center is a skilled nursing center in Princeton, West Virginia offering the highest quality care available in an environment that is warm, comfortable and friendly. Princeton Hea
7.Bluefield Regional Medical Center Emergency Department
500 Cherry St
Emergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersClinicsUrgent Care
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Bluefield area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.