1.Denture Crafters Inc
1132 SW Luttrell Rd Ste B
Dental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
* Affordable Master Crafted * Removable Dental Appliances * Guarantee Fit, Function and Appearance ASSOCIATION Missouri Dental Association
2.Robert N Hanson DDS PC
3151 S State Route 291 Suite A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDental HygienistsPediatric Dentistry
My first visit was GREAT... Everyone was very helpful and kind. .The dentist was wonderful! I don't like going to the dentist, but I look forward to my next visit with Dr. Hanson.
3.Five Star Dentures & Dentistry
1132 SW Luttrell Rd
4.Richard G. Mark D.D.S.
4801 S Cliff Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
General Dentistry which includes Cosmetic Restorations, Sealants for children, Implant Crowns & Bridges, Root Canal Therapy, Protective Night Guards, Quality Dentures and Partials,
1300 NW South Outer Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Both of my children are in braces with Dykhouse, and I would not send them anywhere else. This office is one of the most professional, timely, and friendly offices around. They even let you know the
6.Once Upon A Smile / Natalie Beltgens, DDS
1730 SW State Route 7
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Consistently have the best care and treatment for you in mind all the time. Our whole family goes there. They are very patient and take the time to explain things. They don't cut any corners, are v
7.Ogilvie Jerry W
1400 NW South Outer Rd Ste A
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Blue Springs Dentures
yp.WhoWhere.com Dentures - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.