Richard G. Mark D.D.S.
4801 S Cliff Ave, Independence, MO, 64055
1.Monheiser Family Dental
1100 NW Jefferson Ct
General Dentistry Edward E. Neubauer, D.D.S. D. Mark Monheiser, D.D.S. Aaron M. Craig, D.D.S.
2.Five Star Dentures & Dentistry
1132 SW Luttrell Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Dahlquist, Carl H,
1508 NW Mock Ave
The dental hygeinists are great with children. My son was 2 when he first went, he was so scared but they really made it fun for him. Now my kids are so excited when it's time to go to the dentist!
4.Collins Patrick H, DDS, PC
1701 SW Us Highway 40 Ste 202
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Exceptional Dentistry For The Quality Conscious!
5.Farney, Nelson E
1701 SW Us Highway 40
6.Eastland Family Dental
19401 E Us Highway 40 Ste 180
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
My family goes to Eastland and we think they're great. Two of my kids see the orthodontist Dr. Neuer as well as the general dentists Dr. Tran and Dr. Kepler. I like their digital x-rays and photos the
7.Once Upon A Smile / Natalie Beltgens, DDS
1730 SW State Route 7
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Consistently have the best care and treatment for you in mind all the time. Our whole family goes there. They are very patient and take the time to explain things. They don't cut any corners, are v
Roscoe W. Scott DDS PC
9601 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66212
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future