Serving the Blue Springs area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Five Star Dentures & Dentistry
1132 SW Luttrell Rd
2.Collins Patrick H, DDS, PC
1701 SW Us Highway 40 Ste 202
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Exceptional Dentistry For The Quality Conscious!
3.Monheiser Family Dental
1100 NW Jefferson Ct
4.Dahlquist, Carl H,
1508 NW Mock Ave
The dental hygeinists are great with children. My son was 2 when he first went, he was so scared but they really made it fun for him. Now my kids are so excited when it's time to go to the dentist!
5.Denture Crafters Inc
1132 SW Luttrell Rd Ste B
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Labs
* Affordable Master Crafted * Removable Dental Appliances * Guarantee Fit, Function and Appearance ASSOCIATION Missouri Dental Association
6.Farney, Nelson E
1701 SW Us Highway 40
7.Robert N Hanson DDS PC
3151 S State Route 291 Suite A
DentistsPeriodontistsDental HygienistsPediatric Dentistry
My first visit was GREAT... Everyone was very helpful and kind. .The dentist was wonderful! I don't like going to the dentist, but I look forward to my next visit with Dr. Hanson.
General Dental Clinic
www.vaughnfamilydental.net 4437 S. River Blvd., Suite 110, Independence, MO 64055 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future