Pritchett Tire & Alignment
Baldwin, GA, 30511
1.Ray's Tire & Auto Repair
810 Aska Rd
Tire DealersGas StationsAuto Repair & Service
Great service, knowledgeable, and fairly priced. Reminded me of the service back in the day, the local everyone knew and trusted.
2.Blue Ridge Tire & Wheel
75 Josh Hall Rd
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
3.Nicholson's Tire Center
1286 Damascus Cir
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & Supplies
4.Rodney Panter Tire & Lube
695 Ada St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
5.Williams Tire Company
5140 Appalachian Hwy
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
I visit North Georgia from out-of-town and have needed to use Williams Tire more than once. I'll keep coming back and referring others because their customer service and auto services are top rate!
6.Mason Equipment Rental & Tire
75 Josh Hall Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
691 E Second St
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.