Serving the Blountville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2000 Highway 75
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.BENFIELD lawn care
341 Rock Springs Rd
Lawn MaintenanceDeck BuildersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
Benfield Lawn Care has served the area for many years. Our workmanship is far superior to the competition. We pride our business on reliability, professionalism, and quality work. We look forward to e
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Big Orange Tree and Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
Hired them to cut down 3 trees in my yard. Were very professional. Did an excellent job with everything, including cleanup. Would highly recommend them.
5.Myers Yardscapes & Outdoor Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Wow! Mike did a great job raking my leaves and cleaning my gutters! On time and at the right price!
6.Williams Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Chris and his team are a pleasure to work with. They do quality honest work. I would recommend them to any of my family and friends.
7.ProGreen Lawn & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesHorticulture Products & Services
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Blountville
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.